Monday, August 31, 2015

Enough about me. Let's talk more about you. What do you think of me?

I answered one of these questionnaires on October 23, 2010. I decided to update some of my responses. Feel free to copy/paste and insert your own answers. 



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  My father.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  Yesterday. Thinking about Chooch.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. It resembles chicken scratch and some dead language. It would take an enigma machine and a team of handwriting experts to decipher it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef - rare.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  Nope. I love kids, but I fear for their future.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  Most assuredly not. I would fight myself like the chicken on Family Guy.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?  NOOOOoo I NEVER use sarcasm (sarcastically!) 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never. I have a terrific fear of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  Admiral O's of course.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. I tie them once and that's it. Usually I prefer Van's (no laces).

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla with bits of Madagascar Vanilla bean. So simple yet so complex.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?  Whether or not they are a bullshit artist. 

15.WHAT IS  YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?  Orange. Fall colors. Child of the 70's.


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORlTE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am becoming more and more reclusive. When I am forced to be in public I usually adopt a dreadful fake personae.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Great Grandmother Naomi.

18. MOST EPIC SONG OF ALL TIME? Supper's Ready by Genesis.


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black & Black.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Phases & Stages by Willie Nelson.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hunter Green.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?  BBQ!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Gina.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST? - Ernst Ludwig Kirchner.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The Winter Olympics.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown with a daily increasing amount of Grey.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?  Pho.


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  Both. 

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?   Ghost Story w/Fred Astaire.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green Hulk sleep shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter!

35.  WHO DO YOU ADMIRE? Writers, artists, and anyone who works to achieve social justice.

36. IF YOU COULD WORK IN A DIFFERENT PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE?  Full time writer ...maybe organic farmer.

37. BEST MEAL YOU EVER HAD? KFC in Harrisburg, Illinois. It was snowing. I was a starving college student. They had an all you can eat buffet.

38. FAVORITE FILM AT THE MOMENT? - Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky.


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Court of the Red Tsar.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a Soviet Propaganda mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?  The Tim Tracker.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?  Manual Typewriter.

43. IRONED OR WRINKLED? Wrinkled.

44. BEACH OR SKIING?  I am not the most outdoors-ey kind of guy...

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Empathy!

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  Phoenix, AZ.

47. WHAT IS THE GREATEST NOVEL EVER WRITTEN? - A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? At a Barnes & Noble - She asked me to watch her purse - the rest is history!

49. FAVORITE CITY? Chicago.

2 comments: